Move Coordinator-Sales Coordinator-International Removals
Internal Sales Coordinator - International Removals
Imove International is an International Removals company based in Sunbury upon Thames.
We are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Coordinator to join our busy team. We provide International and European removal services to our clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, who is looking to join a young, growing company at a significant time of expansion.
The main purpose of this role is to maximise revenue through telesales from qualified leads provided and meet monthly sales targets.
We would ideally like applicants with least 1 year of sales experience not necessarily with industry experience as we will provide training. The basic salary starts at £19-22K with target based bonus and commission payable on booked moves. Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Coordinator:
Making contact with the client from qualified leads
Take inbound telephone enquiries and enter to Moveman system.
Establish move requirements and volume through effective questioning
Cost and prepare removal quotation and send to client.
Maintain an effective system of follow up in accordance with Company procedures
Conduct telephone surveys to establish volume and provide quotation
Book appointments for surveyors to verify volumes
Book client’s removals dates/service and then pass onto operations team to handle
All calls are in relation to international and European removal servicesRequired Experience:
• Experience in the International Removals Industry is preferred but not essential.
• Strong customer service, sales and communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Experience in dealing with a variety of customers over the phone
• Sales / Telesales Experience is required
• Moveman software experience will be an advantage.
In the return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary plus commission and Bonus payments paid on target sales. We offer a friendly, sociable environment with free parking Salary is depending on skills and experience
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookkeeper Required – Sunbury TW16
Book Keeper required to manage day to day accounting requirements. This is a fulltime role and the candidate will be comfortable managing accounts up to trial balance. You will be involved with account management, bookkeeping, invoices, suppliers, credit control and all round accounting duties.
• Managing client receipts and posting to the sales ledger.
• Checking supplier invoices against the purchase orders coding and posting to Sage.
Reconciling Supplier statements, resolving queries and preparing payment runs.
• Bank reconciliations of current account and USD currency account.
Assisting in preparation of monthly management accounts
• Reconciling and checking nominal ledger postings
• Managing petty cash
• Credit control duties for agent and storage clients
• Other accounts and admin duties from time to time.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
• Fluent in English
• Proficient at using Sage line 50
• Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work independently and manage to a deadline
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organised with excellent time-keeping
• Salary: £ 18,000.00 to £25000 according to age and experience.
• Free Car Parking
• 28 Days holiday Including bank holiday
• Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday negotiable we may consider alternate days/hours.
The company has a very friendly office environment in which everyone works as a team and the accounts function is recognised as an important part of the business.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Call today for a FREE quote 0800 998 7024