U PACK IT WE SHIP IT
SAVE MONEY DIY INTERNATIONAL REMOVALS - YOU PACK WE SHIP SERVICE. IMOVE PROVIDE A SELF LOAD 20’ AND 40’ CONTAINER SERVICE.
If you are looking to save money on your international removals and are organised strong and fit (or have a lot of good friends who are!) then self packing and loading your own shipping container may suit your requirements.
You will save on shipping company labour costs and can organise the packing at times to suit you.
- Advise on the size of shipping container required for your international removal.
- Book the appropriate shipping container and arrange delivery to you residence.
- We will prepare the export customs entry
- We will prepare the bills of lading instructions and Bills of Lading
- We will approve all documentation and forward to the delivery agent overseas.
- Advise on items which should not be packed for shipment to avoid potential customs problems overseas.
- We will arrange for customs clearance and delivery to your new home overseas.
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Pack all you household goods and personal effects
- Load the shipping container on the designated day*
- Prepare an Itemised packing list/inventory of the goods loaded on the container
- Make a note of the container number and seal number and telephone these through to you coordinator on completion of loading.
- When you have completed the loading of your goods the container will be delivered direct to the port to await loading onto the vessel.
*Please note the shipping lines allow 3 hours for loading a 20’ and 4 hours for a 40’ extra time is chargeable.
On arrival of the vessel at the destination port our agents will arrange customs clearance and delivery of the shipping container to your new residence.
We will need you to prepare an itemised numbered inventory/packing list of the items loaded onto the container. The goods loaded should be marked with a number and entered on the inventory/packing list accordingly. We can supply inventory forms if required.
On completion of loading you will need to call your move coordinator with the following information: Container number, Seal number, and total number of items loaded onto the container, which must match the inventory total.
We can also arrange for shipment to arrival at destination port only, if you want to arrange your own customs clearance & delivery.
If you would like a price for a self load container, You Pack we Ship service, contact one of our helpful team on FREEPHONE 0800-998-7024
Call today for a FREE quote 0800 998 7024